Thứ Hai, 16 tháng 5, 2016

The Amex EveryDaySM Credit Card from American Express

THE AMEX EVERYDAYSM CREDIT CARD FROM AMERICAN EXPRESS

Cardholders’ Choice i
Approval Odds
Overall(293 Reviews)
Application Process
Customer Service
APPLY NOW
▾My Saved Cards
Title
Welcome To My Saved Cards
Save and compare credit cards to find the best fit for you. All you need to do is find cards you like and check the Compare This Card box. When you’re ready to review, click the compare buttonthat appears in this menu.

CARDHOLDER RATING DISTRIBUTION (134)

  • 5 stars
    75%
  • 4 stars
    16%
  • 3 stars
    4%
  • 2 stars
    2%
  • 1 stars
    2%

CARD DETAILS

Balance Transfer Intro APR 0%* for 15 Months
Balance Transfer Regular APR 12.99% – 21.99%* Variable
Purchase Intro APR 0%* for 15 Months
Purchase Regular APR 12.99% – 21.99%* Variable
Annual Fee $0
VIEW OFFER DETAILS

HOW CREDIT KARMA CAN HELP

Thinking about applying? Credit Karma can estimate your Approval Odds based on your credit profile. Get your information for free and get started.
  • Credit Scores
  • Credit Reports
  • Personalized Offers
SIGN UP NOW

MOST HELPFUL POSITIVE REVIEW

INSTANT APPROVAL FOR $4000
Helpful to 1176 out of 1278 people
CK had my odds of getting this card as “fair.” I decided to apply anyway. My scores are as follows: EQ 680 EX 692 TU 686 CK 686. I have a few blemishes on my credit report: Judgement-paid off in 2012 Car repo-2005 2 Collections-paid off in 2012 Inquiries-5 Defaulted student loans: all current as of 2012 I have the following active credit cards: Fingerhut: $1300 Capital One Platinum Secured Card: $750 Merrick Bank Secured Card: $200 Walmart Card: $800 I went to the AMEX website to apply. I was able to search for prequalification deals on the website. The page says the prequalification search will not impact my credit report. After the search, I received a message that no deals were found. The AMEX application was pretty simple and straightforward. After hitting the “submit” button, I waited nervously to see if I’d be approved. This is the 1st “upper crust” credit card I’ve ever applied for and given my credit blemishes I was expecting the dreaded “we will send you a letter” response. To my surprise, I was instantly approved for $4000 after the 60 sec processing period! I hope this review helps others who don’t have perfect credit and are on the fence about applying for this card.
Read More

Leon81’s review was:

 

MOST HELPFUL CRITICAL REVIEW

AMEX REMEMBERS BKS OR WRITE OFFS.
Helpful to 107 out of 143 people
Think of Credit Karma’s Approval Odds, as a serving suggestion. They are not always accurate as they do not take into special considerations that some cards have, such as – previous bankruptcies or charge offs with the card. Amex is notorious for being unforgiving with these. Doesn’t mean it is a bad card, but it is not a “rebuild your credit” product and have never claimed to be. It’s all about managing expectations, and unfortunately Credit Karma misses the mark.

0 nhận xét: